Why Chess and Chess in Education – US?
The benefits of chess in education include . . .
- Generating and Assessing Solutions
- Planning Ahead
Life Skills / Social Emotional Learning
- Time Management
- Collaborative Problem-Solving
- Decision-Making in a Real-World Environment
- Language Arts
- Social Studies
- Art, Music, PE
- English Language Learning
Chess in Education – US: Unparalleled Expertise
- Professional Development (PD) – Our Chess in Education certification classes provide state of the art training and draw rave reviews from teachers.
- Pick your Program – Our service offerings range from single PD classes to comprehensive multi-school programs that bundle teacher training, chess equipment, software licenses for teaches and students, chess curricula, and access to a CIE resource library with teacher-developed lesson plans, centers, and other chess teaching aids.
- Technology – ChessKid training, play, and support
- Customer Support – Technical and administrative support staffed by CIE-certified personnel
- Resources – Created by teachers for teachers
Give your students the skills they need!
Learn how to bring the benefits of chess to your classroom.
All rights reserved. Chess in Education - US LLC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, EIN 90-1141646.